Have you ever been overwhelmed with so many Posts and Tweets that you couldn’t possibly go through all of them to find the ones you want? Look to our Content Tagging feature for help.
By giving pieces of content Tags, you can group content from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with similar themes together. This will make analyzing and comparing this specific content that much easier.
You can assign Tags to pieces of content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on the fly. Here’s how you do it.
Under any Brand Post/Tweet, just click ‘Assign Tag’ and type in the name of a tag. This Tag could start with a letter, hashtag, numeral or special character. Once you create a tag, it’ll show up in a drop down along with all other tags you’ve created. If you download your Brand Posts, you’ll see a column dedicated to the Tags you’ve assigned to the posts.
In the Brand Posts/Tweets tab, you’ll also see our system generated Tags - one for Sentiment and one denoting if a post is Promoted or Organic. As of now, you can change the Sentiment Tag.
Creating Multiple Tags
You can also create multiple tags at the same time. All you have to do is click on the + icon in the bottom left of your screen, ‘Create a Tag.’ Then click on the link that says ‘create multiple tags at once.’
Here you can enter multiple tags either separated by commas or one below the other – you can also paste these Tags directly from an Excel or text file.. When you’re done, hit ‘Create Tags.’ Remember this means you’ve only created these Tags, but haven’t assigned them to any Post or Tweet yet. They’ll appear in the drop down when you’re looking to manually assign tags for Brand Posts or Tweets.
Enable Auto Tagging
Not everyone has the time to manually assign Tags to posts. This is where Auto Tagging comes in with the help of our AI, Xia.
1. Go the + symbol on the homepage and click ‘Create a Tag.’
2. Give the Tag a name and make sure Auto Tagging is switched ON.
3. Assign this Tag to Facebook, Instagram Posts and Tweets from all the profiles in your dashboard or a specific group or profile.
4. Decide the kind of content for which you’d like this tag - this can be done by tagging Posts and Tweets containing certain words, phrases and hashtags.
5. Choose a time period. You can choose a time period in the past. You can also set the time period as ‘ongoing’ which means it will continue to tag content as and when they’re published.
6. Click ‘Create Tag’ and that’s it - you’re done! Depending on the amount of content and time period, Xia will take upto 6 hours to complete the tagging process.
Manage Tags and Auto Tagging
All the Tags you’ve created will appear under Manage Tags. Tags with Auto Tagging enabled are marked as ON in a column. Turn on Auto Tagging by clicking ‘Enable’ or ‘Edit’ button.
You can also edit and delete yours and other team members’ Tags. However, when it comes to Auto Tagging – only the person who has created the Tag can enable or disable it. Download engagement metrics around the content you’ve tagged by clicking the Download button.