Due to some changes in Twitter’s API, we will not be getting the following metrics on Unmetric Analyze. Please note that we stopped getting this data on December 1, 2018. We will still have this data for time periods prior to this.
The following metrics will also not be available for report downloads and export data.
The lack of Mentions data will further affect the following metrics.
- Overview > Response Rate
- Customer Service > Response Rate
- Timing > Time of the day and Day of the week
- Overview > Response Time
- Customer Service > Responses
2. Analyze Profiles > Retweets > Who is Retweeting @Brand?
We will not be showing the names of users who are Retweeting a brand.
3. Analyze Profiles > Retweets > @Brand’s Retweeted Tweets
Earlier, next to each Tweet, we showed a list of usernames who Retweeted that particular Tweet. Henceforth, we will not show this information.
4. Likes (previously known as Favorites)
We are recording Likes only for the first 7 days after the Tweet was published. Subsequent Likes will not be recorded.
While you’ll still see these sections on the platform, with a banner stating we lack these metrics, in the near future, we will be removing these sections entirely.
To get these metrics for Tweets published before December 1, 2018, please contact your Account Manager.