Unmetric Analyze now allows you to manage your Profiles and Groups from a single pane. To do so, navigate to Settings > Manage > Profiles and Groups.
Create a new Profile
1. Add new Profiles by clicking the Add Profile button.
2. Select an industry from the list displayed or directly type the name of the brand in the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Hover your pointer over the '+' button next to the brand name.
4. Search for a Group you’d like to add the Profile to or create a new Group.
5. Click the checkbox next to the Group you’re looking for and voila, the Profile is added!
You can copy Profiles to other Groups or delete them in this section.
1. Use the Search Bar to search for a particular Profile or navigate to it from the Groups section.
2. Hover over the three dots on the right hand side to copy the Profile to one or more new Groups.
Remove Profiles from a Group
Navigate to the Group you wish to remove Profiles from and click the Remove Profiles button.
Create a new Group
1. Click the New Group button.
2. Give the Group a short and descriptive name.
3. Click Create Group.
Edit or delete Groups
Hover over the Edit icon on the right hand side of the Group you wish to modify and edit the name of the Group or click Delete this Group.