Most of our clients have access to their brand's Facebook Insights.
By connecting these owned metrics into Unmetric, you can get all the data you need for your brand under one roof making it a one-stop shop for all your analytical needs.
Once you connect your Facebook Page, you'll have access to the following owned metrics:
Page Reach & Impressions
Post Reach & Interactions
Once you're connected, you can easily and instantaneously download a Facebook Insights report in our PPT/Excel formats.
Hover over the + icon or click the Analyze Connected Profiles button and select the Connect your Facebook page option.
2. Accept “read_insights” permission. Click on ‘Continue as <Name>’ (in this case, Vaisakh)
3. Accept “manage_pages” permission and click OK.
4. Unmetric will list out the Pages the Facebook user owns. The user can select the Pages for which they want to see insights. Click ‘Connect.’
5. You will see a notification stating it will take 12 to 24 hours to see Owned Page Analytics for the Page you’ve connected. Click on ‘OK.’
6. Page refreshes and you’ll see your connected Pages on the right side. Click a Page to see its Insights Metrics. (Note: if page does not refresh, you may have to refresh the browser)
7.Connected Page’s Insights Metrics
Note: All information via FB Insights is only viewable on your own account and is confidential.